|Job Title||Job Description|
|Electrical Maintenance Engineer||
Looking for Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join Chloride's Team
- Supervising all of electrical and electronics Departments
- Daily Maintenance for PLC Machines
- Implementation of proactive maintenance plan
- Implementation of all H&S instructions
- Follow up the consumption rate of all spare parts
- Bachelor's degree of engineering major power
- 4 years experience as maintenance engineer
- Good background with PLC machines
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Nearby our location
|Foreign Purchasing Specialist||
We are looking for foreign purchasing to join our logistics team
- Receiving, reviewing and recording foreign PRs on follow-up sheet.
- Issuing RFQs for materials and shipping services
- Issuing price comparisons and place orders in terms of best price, quality and delivery time.
- Follow-up on accounts payable and invoice aging on daily basis.
- Follow-up and track all imported shipments until delivery to the warehouse.
- Follow-up with the warehouse section on receiving the warehouse receipts on time.
- Age: 28-30 max
- Have at least 3 years of experience in [ import, clearance, export ].
- Excellent in ERP [ SAP, excel, outlook mail ].
- Excellent English.
- Very good negotiation skills.
- Nearby our location.
We are a model HR department that inspires all employees to reach their full potential where their contributions and discoveries advance our international organization.
We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Chloride Egypt. Above all, employees will be provided the same concern, respect and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Chloride’s customer.
We will continually develop our own repertoire of skills and maintain a balance between our personal and professional lives.