Flooded (vented) cells are those where the electrodes/plates are immersed in electrolyte. Since gasescreated during charging are vented to the atmosphere, distilled water must be addedoccasionally to bring the electrolyte back to its required level.
The most familiar example ofa flooded (vented) lead-acid cell is the 12-V automobile battery, which is called vented lead – antimony batteries.
This is the features which represent the Vented type of special duty's Batteries
- High performance capability.
- There is no self-discharge.
- Durability for extreme operating conditions.
- Powered by fund external shocks and acids.
- Bear the high vibrations.
Our Batteries for Special Duty Battery
|Battery Type:||Vented :|